Friday, May 23, 2008

it's the 23rd of May.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday, to mummy,
happy birthday. to. YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

a little something for mum. a poem by Joanne Taylor Green. got it from the net, sorry mum, i tried writing one for you. didn't work, im not that original.haha.

To My Mum

If I could choose someone to be my friend I’d choose you
And haven’t I been doubly blessed that you’re my mother too!

When the world seems too much to bear
And I need someone to lighten my load
You always see some goodness or way out, no matter what the road

You offer me the best advice and a sympathetic ear
You’re practical and comforting that’s why I hold you dear

You’re the first one with the tissues
First one with champagne
I hope you’ll never ever change
And always stay the same

I haven’t been the best of daughters
I haven’t always done as you taught us

But you gave me the freedom to learn from my mistakes
And I had the chance to turn around just before it was too late

I just want to finish with a very special prayer
I hope love and happiness will be with you everywhere.

Lots of love, from alithea. hugs and kisses.

LOVE YOU MUM!!! have a blessed birthday. =)



ps, do i look like my mum?

*end*

3 comments:

ry said...

yuppie u look like your mom!
your sis looks like your dad..

=)

eh go listen to Regina Spektor's "The Call". so nice n soothing..
=)

alithea wong said...

haha.
is it because its Regina too??

ry said...

aiyo.. don't be cacat la.
Do you, like my sister, think I'm a self-consuming freak?
LOL.
don't answer that.
haha.
it's from narnia la.